Service (VAS) Programs
As our management team is one of the key technologists in India, Safron is in collaborative efforts working on multiple Technological Value-Enhancement programs. The current collaborative projects include NANO CREDIT and MOBILE WALLET – spanning 18 markets across the globe. Safron aspires to venture into other new areas of technological VAS projects involving cyber security and other IT cloud solutions.
Nano Credit and Mobile Wallet’s proprietary technology solution enables qualifying prepaid mobile subscribers to access airtime on credit. Key attributes of the solution are:
- Subscribers use the advanced airtime as they wish i.e. make international calls, send SMS, browse the internet etc..
- Nano Credit and Mobile Wallet’s system prompts qualifying subscriber to access airtime on credit if their calls drop.
- Subscribers can access airtime on credit as many times as they wish for as long as they have repaid previous airtime advances.
NANO CREDIT and MOBILE WALLET is an innovation company that specializes in providing revolutionary technological VAS solutions to Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) across the Globe. It incorporates Advanced Credit Service (ACS) that provides micro credits to targeted users on the mobile platform. The Mobile Wallet provides creative solutions such as Pay Day loans, Closed User Group Product and Advanced Pre-paid Utilities Product, all available to the subscriber’s mobile phone. The objective was to provide utmost convenience to the user with minimal hassle in managing his/her finances via mobility.
- Nano Credit and Mobile Wallet are able to lend various airtime amounts depending on the usage history of the subscriber. This enables a significant proportion of a telco’s customer base to qualify for airtime credit.
- Repayments are recovered by Nano Credit and Mobile Wallet on behalf of the Telco from the subscriber’s next top up.